Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
why are dolls from the 1920’s-50’s always the ones that are haunted?? i wanna see a haunted anime love pillow
You wouldn’t think it was possible to write 6,000 words of utter cock but here it is my literature review fuckfuckfuck
REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN I HAD TO NEATLY SUMMARISE SHIT LIKE THE 17THC FINANCIAL REVOLUTION IN 1,5000 WORDS HAHAHA
Was tagged by comradeocean
1. Disclose one item on your blacklist, if you have one. (hypothetical if you don’t)
Erm libertarianism, Diet Coke, stonewash denim.
2. I am very nosy about people’s work habits so… What is your work space like? Is it regular/stationary? Do you have a view? Posters up? What’s on it at the moment?
My work space is basically my preferred seats in my preferred rooms in various libraries around London. I need them to be relatively airy. I don’t work well at home because that place is for relaxing and telling bad jokes with my boyfriend and flatmate.
3. If you could change a plotline in your favourite tv show, what would you change?
Dummmmmmm I’d change Sybil dying in Downton I guess. I’d DEFINITELyyyyy have changed the Gendry storyline holyyyy shit.
4. The last three things you googled.
"pain when swallowing"
"signs of lung cancer"
(I have hypochondria)
5. Do you have seasonal movies - ones that you associate with a particular time of year for whatever reason? Tell me about it! If not, then about any piece of media you have some specific kind of temporal … connection with.
For Christmas it’s the Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf. Other than that nope!
6. What was a food item you really liked when you were little?
Liver and onions and tinned hamburgers (really)
7. In a similar vein, your favourite quick and easy recipe right now.
SANDWICHES. I live on sandwiches right now. I don’t have time to cook, and even if I do, I find it too exhausting. Plus sandwiches can come with me to the library.
8. What was your worst transportation/travelling experience?
I suppose when I had a panic attack on my own on a flight to Scotland when my brain decided that nope, even after years of travelling via air/having taken flying lessons when I was younger (my Dad = part time pilot) I had fear of heights.
9. Is there anything you’re looking forward to?
Seeing my dogs in a few days.
9. Do you have a favourite or recommended interview? (of whatever format, on whatever subject) Link it if possible!
Nope… [I’m pretty uncultured I don’t read the newspaper enough]
11. What is the best television pilot or finale of all time?
The Twin Peaks pilot is p great. But I’m sure there are better ones that I just can’t think of..?
Page 1 of 2363